About this blog

My photo
Wales, United Kingdom
Documenting one couple's attempts to live a more self-sufficient life.

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Living in the Land Where Clouds are Born

Hello!

Nice to see you. If you've arrived at this page, 1) it will be obvious that this blog is mostly old, and 2) you might be interested to know that I've started a new blog called Living in the Land Where Clouds are Born (it's really damp. That's not part of the blog title, but it is). I do hope you'll come and visit me there: New blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know why Facebook thinks this is the most interesting text on the page - it's not, I assure you!

If you'd like to leave a comment, but it asks you to "Comment as" a load of options that don't relate to you, choose "Name/URL". You can type in your name and leave the URL blank.

Do leave a comment (unless the main point of your comment is to advertise your business, in which case it will be deleted). It's always nice to know I'm not talking to myself ;-)